Please support this sister as in turn her venture might end up supporting you:
Are you home educating? Interested in home education? The Home Educators Hub needs your help!
We have a wonderful work in progress that will be a great resource for home educators.
Please help us by completing the following few questions and email it back to email@example.com
Feel free to forward it on to all home educators!
(1) If there were a series of online home education webinars, would you attend? If yes, what topics would you hope to listen to?
(2) Do you use tutors to teach your children? If no, please explain why.
(3) Do you plan or intend to plan your child(ren)’s home education in advance?
If yes, do you feel you need assistance with this?
If no, please explain why.
(4) Which of the following options would you choose and why?
A. A ready made individualised home education plan for your child (ren)
B. The above with resource lists of everything you need.
C. The above with actual resources.
(5) Would you be interested in a unit study/topic planning service?
If yes, what would you expect from such a service?
(6) How often do you use online resources in your home education?
(7) Do you see ideas on websites, blogs and books that you would like to try with your child(ren)?
If yes, do you feel you have enough time to prepare these activities? Would you use a service that would prepare these activities/resources for you?
(8) How often do you speak to other home educators for advice on home education?
(9) Do you feel it is important to speak with more experienced home educators? If yes, why?
(10) Would you be interested in a home education resource library?
If yes, what types of resources would you hope to borrow?
(11) Please state any other type of help or support you would hope for in your home education.
Many thanks for completing the questions.
Do like us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Home-Educators-Hub/1402235363369019
Don’t miss out on our week of free home education freebies coming soon!
The Home Educators Hub